Friday, January 28, 2011

Reshiram Pokemon Centre Plush

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Company: Pokemon Centre
Collection: Pokemon Center Exclusive
Name: Gaberielle (Gabe)

This guy is big. Not OMG WHERE DO I PUT THIS big but just...big. The first Reshiram plush ever released, Gabe has a special place in my collection.
This Reshiram is more of a display plush than anything. The fabric isn't as soft as I thought it would be and dirties very easily. If you get one, be sure to keep it away from your floor! My favorite part about this plush however is that it's "rings" are made from pleather. It adds a really nice metallic touch to Reshiram which I haven't seen (as of the time of this post) in another plush yet.
He's possibly the derpiest Reshiram plush ever made. Just look at that face! It appears mine has a stiching error on the mouth that made it crooked...giving him a smirk. Loving the personality~


No comments:

Post a Comment